An Entrepreneurship Odyssey
Tuesday, May 17 AT 6:30PM-9:00PM
The Long Beach Junior Chamber is proud to present our first installment of this year's Speaker Series, An Entrepreneurship Odyssey.
From seed to maturity, the road of entrepreneurship is an epic adventure. Come listen to and be inspired by the stories of three local Long Beach business owners as they explain the hows, the whys, and the challenges they each face at their respective phases of the business life cycle.
- Samantha Argosino – Owner of The Brass Lamp Book Bar
* gave up the life of a corporate internal auditor to start her own bar*
- Romeo Garcia – Owner of Romeo Chocolate
*former dean of student services who turned to a life of chocolate*
- Francisco Dominguez – Owner of Last Mile Services, LLC
* former B2C appliance sales manager who now owns his own B2B installation service*
Time will also be allotted for a question and answer period following the speakers' presentations. The event will start promptly at 7PM but feel free to come at 6:30PM to mingle and enjoy some small plates compliments of the Long Beach Junior Chamber.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Where Do I Go
- The Brass Lamp Book Bar
245 Promenade North, Suite 200
Long Beach, CA 90802
(Across the Promenade from Michael’s and Beachwood BBQ)
When Do I Go
- Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
6:30 - 7PM - Mingle
7-8PM - Speaker Presentations
8-9PM - Question and Answer Period
Where Do I Park
- Downtown Long Beach Parking Structure right across the street from the Brass Lamp. Free for the first 2 hours! Entrances from 3rd and 4th St.
- Additional downtown lots and metered street parking as they are available.
How Much Do I Pay
- LBJC Members - $15
- Non-Members - $20
All net proceeds go to Long Beach Junior Chamber's Shop with a Cop